All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A self-guided 60- to 90-minute stroll through the zoo featuring giant illuminated snowflakes, a disco ball forest, a whimsical herd of animated elephants, and a twinkling tunnel filled with dynamic swirls of color
- Ticket required for children age 2 and above
- Free admission for children under 2
- See the details
L.A. Zoo Lights
- The Event: Now in its fifth year, L.A. Zoo Lights transforms a large area of the Los Angeles Zoo into a holiday habitat featuring animal-themed LEDs, lasers, 3D projections, and animated displays.
- What Admission Gets You: a self-guided tour (about 60–90 minutes worth) of the lit-up grounds, plus access to free parking, photo ops with Santa on select dates (see above) for an additional fee, and festive food and drink available for purchase.
- New for 2018: An exciting new water-and-laser show, Santa’s North Pole photo op (perfect for family photos), and a light safari grand finale.
Pictures with Santa and food and beverages are available for purchase, not included with voucher.
Please arrive early to allow time for parking.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Final sale once the voucher has been viewed, and subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. The deal is valid only for date and time of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Early entry will not be accommodated. Please arrive early to allow time for parking. Pictures with Santa and food and beverages are available for purchase, not included with voucher. This is an outdoor event. Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association’s current prices - price may differ on day of event. Operates in all weather conditions. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. All sales final after date of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Los Angeles Zoo
The Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association (GLAZA) is the nonprofit community partner of the Los Angeles Zoo. GLAZA funds exhibits, plant and animal conservation, education, community outreach programs, and special events on behalf of the Zoo to support its mission to serve the community, the Los Angeles Zoo will create an environment for recreation and discovery, inspire an appreciation of wildlife through exhibitry and education, ensure the highest level of animal welfare, and support programs that preserve biodiversity and conserve natural habitat.