What You'll Get
- Admission to an Ensemble Prisme chamber music concert
- When: select dates, January 10–May 9
- Where: Salle Jean-Despréz or District de Val-Tetreau
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for one ticket to one concert (up to $25 value)
- $29 for one ticket to three concerts (up to $67 value)
- $35 for one ticket to four concerts (up to $85 value)
- Do You Like Brahms? (Saturday, January 10, at 8 p.m.): This celebration of the German master includes his poignant Trio Op. 40, a four-movement piece that pays homage to his mother after her passing, alongside pieces by Steinmetz and von Herzogenberg.
- Today’s Music in All Its Brilliance (Sunday, January 25, at 2 p.m.): Features contemporary music arranged by composer Frédéric Lacroix. This concert is at the Alexandre-Taché venue
- Bach and His Favorites (Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.): The program features Bach’s Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 and a lilting sonata, paired with Baroque works from Zelenka and Handel.
- Classical Winds, Romantic Strings (Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.): Lush, unapologetically emotional sounds are the focus of this evening, with swoon-worthy music by Brahms, Mozart, and Cimarosa.
- The Fifth Genius? (Saturday, May 9, at 8 p.m.): Works by the four titans Debussy, Chopin, Schubert, and Handel pose an intriguing question—is the fifth genius the audience itself?
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Salle Jean-Desprez. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ensemble Prisme's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ensemble Prisme
Eight core musicians. Multiple special guests. Seemingly countless legendary composers. This is Ensemble Prisme, a chamber music ensemble that pays homage to works ranging from the Baroque to the contemporary. Their concerts each focus on a particular theme, perhaps spotlighting Brahms' influence on fellow composers, or sharing music from Mozart's little-known dubstep period. Ensemble Prisme is frequently joined by guest artists as well, including opera singers and musicians.