March 9 and 10 at 8 p.m.; March 13 at 3 p.m.
- $33.75 for one ticket for Level 1 seating (center orchestra/parterre) (up to $50 value)
- $30 for one ticket for Level 2 seating (front parterre or rear or side orchestra) (up to $45 value)
- $26.25 for one ticket for Level 3 seating (front balcony or rear or side parterre) (up to $39 value)
- $22.50 for one ticket for Level 4 seating (side or rear balcony) (up to $34 value)
March 11 and 12 at 8 p.m.
- $41.25 for one ticket for Level 1 seating (up to $60 value)
- $37.50 for one ticket for Level 2 seating (up to $55 value)
- $33.75 for one ticket for Level 3 seating (up to $50 value)
- $30 for one ticket for Level 4 seating (up to $45 value)
- Levels are for the same sections indicated above
Seven acrobats against the world—who will rise above the other? In 60 minutes, the band of gravity-defying adventurers do battle with the unstable forces of the world in a show filled with off-kilter humor, flailing limbs, dazzling leaps, and not a small amount of pluck—which the London Times in a four-star review praised as “an ingenious piece of pratfall-filled poetry. Uproarious.” Created by Camille Boitel, L’Immediat uses breathtaking visuals to look at the chaos of our society with the help of some boxes and cupboards, a team of jubilant athletic daredevils, and gravity’s more lenient cousin.
NYU Skirball Center for the Performing Arts
NYU sits at the center of the creative fondue pot that is Greenwich Village, but it spent its first 172 years without a full-scale, professional performance space. That finally changed in 2003 with the opening of the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts. Embracing the artistic spirit of its neighborhood, the center's 860-seat proscenium theater hosts everything from student productions to innovative performance groups from around the world.