- $25 for two tickets to La Cage Aux Folles and two non-alcohol concession items (up to $53 value)
- When: select dates, April 17–May 2
- Where: The Umbrella Community Arts Center
- General admission
- Door time: 20 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
La Cage Aux Folles
In this comedic play, a star drag-club performer and his partner attempt to pass as regular folks when they meet the family of their son’s soon-to-be wife.
The Umbrella began as a high school. Built in 1929, the town's first steel-beamed building was filled with bright young minds for more than half a century. But when the school outgrew its building, it moved, and set the stage for for the structure's second life. The Umbrella's group of founding volunteers created a community-arts center that saved the building from demolition while also sticking to its original spirit, ensuring it be used for education. Today, owned by the town and managed by The Umbrella, the center hosts studio space for more than 50 artists, workshops and classes for kids and grown-ups, a performance space for arts events of all disciplines.