What You'll Get
- $45 for general admission (up to $71.46 value)
- $65 for VIP admission (up to $92.81 value). VIP ticket holders will be admitted one hour before the event, earning them an hour of extra drinking time, plus will have access to exclusive chill areas, VIP bathrooms, and a VIP entrance.
General and VIP admission both include a souvenir tasting glass, unrestricted tastings, access to craft concierges, the ability to meet the makers, and access to tasting pavilions.
LA Cider Fest
- Tasting Pavilions: Ten pavilions each take a closer look at a particular style of brew, from stripped-down raw ciders to full-bodied local craft brews from the likes of Phantom Carriage.
- Cider & Beer Row: Meet brew masters from the likes of Honest Abe and Cider Riot. They’ll help answer questions, show off their elixirs, and give insight into the industry.
- Cider & Beer Galleries: Gourmet chefs have crafted a menu specifically designed to pair with the festival’s ciders and brews, offering a complete tasting experience.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/19 for a ticket at Will Call with valid ID. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.