What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for two tickets to your choice of improv show (up to $24 value)
- $29 for one year of unlimited improv shows (up to $79 value)
- $49 for four Level 1 Improv Classes (up to $124 value)
- Click here to view the performance schedule
- Click here to view the class schedule
- 2001: An Improv Odyssey (Saturdays at 9 p.m.): Improv veterans star in a long-running show that really puts the emphasis on audience participation, even inviting fans on stage.
- Stranger Than Fiction (Fridays at 9 p.m.): Over the course of eight years, these improvisers have gotten to know each other so well, they’re able to spontaneously burst into song together.
- Sunday Funny Sunday (Sundays at 8 p.m.): Two troupes come together for a freewheeling improv showcase of massive proportions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req.; new clients only for classes. Redeem starting day of event for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at LA Connection Comedy Theatre. Refundable only on purchase day. Discount reflects LA Connection Comedy Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on event day. For ADA accom., call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid for special events; subject to availability. Membership valid for 1yr from purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre
Celebrating their 40th year, L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre has been mining the comedy mountain for charismatic, off-the-cuff performers since 1977, unearthing the improvisational talents of notable alumni such as Will Ferrell, Matthew Perry, Josh Groban, and Jon Lovitz. During their roughly one-hour shows, a diverse lineup of improv troupes harvest random ideas and obscure associations from the audience to mold offbeat, semilogical sketches.
A cast of instructors also host improv classes for amateur and experienced performers, schooling protégés in the tricks of the trade and exercising their spontaneity, timing, and ability to think of why a hockey goalie would be on a safari. After completing their course, the best student performers may earn the honor of being asked to join one of LAC's regular teams.