It’s fun to feel a little scared every once in a while, which is why people watch horror movies or hire an accountant who works out of an old sedan. Seize your last chance to feel a rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- One general admission ticket to see LA Derby Dolls bout
- When: Double Elimination Home Team Playoffs on Saturday, November 22, at 1 p.m. or the L.A. Derby Dolls Championship Bout on Saturday, December 6, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Doll Factory
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for one general-admission seat to the Double Elimination Home Team Playoffs—featuring four squads in a total of five bouts—and one Derby Dolls pint glass (a $24.75 value)
- $18 for one general-admission seat to the Championship Bout and a Derby Dolls T-shirt (a $36.75 value)
General-admission tickets are valid for standing sections and access to the outside restrooms.
Double Elimination Home Team Playoffs on November 22
- Doors open: 1 p.m.
- The national anthem: 1:50 p.m.
- Bout 1: 2 p.m.
- Bout 2: 3:30 p.m.
- Bout 3 (losers from bout 1 and 2): 5 p.m.
- Bout 4 (winners from bout 1 and 2): 7 p.m.
- Bout 5 (winner from bout 3 and loser from bout 4): 8:30 p.m.
- Doors close: 8:30 p.m. and at the end of half-time
The Doll Factory
Reflecting their zeal and do-it-yourself confidence, the LA. Derby Dolls zip around a 100’x60’ banked oval track that they built themselves with the help of friends and family members. The track’s customized slope and elevation enables them to hit breakneck paces normally reserved for cheetahs that can afford their own cleats. Bout attendees can wander over to the factory’s Doll Mall for Stila Cosmetics, apparel and jewelry, food from L.A. food trucks, and visit the Mohawk Bend Bar for craft beers from Golden Road Brewing or a Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum cocktail.
Although fans keep the air moving, the Doll Factory doesn’t have air conditioning or heating, so audience members should dress according to the season. Bout attendees can park their cars for $10 at Silver Lake Medical Center or their motorcycles and scooters for $5 at the Westlake entrance.
Recognizing the opportunities that having such a large track gives them, the Derby Dolls have expanded their community involvement by offering the venue for events such as the TwentyWonder fundraiser for the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles.