Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Guinness International Champions Cup soccer match doubleheader; game one features Real Madrid against Juventus F.C. or Everton F.C.; game two features the L.A. Galaxy against Juventus F.C. or Everton F.C.
- When: Saturday, August 3, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Dodger Stadium
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $92 for one G-Pass for field endline seating (a $139.45 value)
- $106 for one G-Pass for field endline plus seating (a $159.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
2013 Guinness International Champions Cup
Set to unfold over the course of 12 days, the inaugural Guinness International Champions Cup pits eight of the world's most prestigious soccer clubs against each other in a battle for global bragging rights. All but one match takes place on U.S. soil, including these match-ups at Dodger Stadium that determine which team will advance to the championship game on August 7 in Miami.
At 5 p.m., Real Madrid—one of the world's most storied soccer clubs—faces off against either Juventus F.C. or Everton F.C. Founded in 1902, Real Madrid has taken home 18 Spanish Cup titles, 9 European Cup titles, and 32 La Liga First Division titles, most recently in 2011–12. The L.A. Galaxy takes the pitch at 7:30 p.m. to assert the U.S. as a viable soccer powerhouse, displaying the on-field prowess that has won the club four MLS Cup championships since 2002. Rather than trying to grow their players by watering the cleats of former stars, the Galaxy features top talent culled from the U.S. and abroad.