- One ticket to L.A. GROW! A Sunday of Great Tastes and Community Growth
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: The Wiltern
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- $15 for one lobby pass, which includes access to the Beer and Bites Tastes cocktail hour featuring samples by Café Gratitude, Kye’s Montana, Whole Foods, RootDown LA, REBBL tonic, Jardesca Aperitiva, Lagunitas, Angel City Brewery, Stone. (up to $27 value)
- $50 for one general-admission ticket, which includes all of the above plus a three-course sit-down dinner with wine catered by Jennie Cook’s Catering and the RootDown LA team (up to $80.50 value)
- $75 for one VIP ticket, which includes all of the above plus parking, a gift bag, and one plant from the RootDown pop-up garden (dinner is GA seating, community tables) (up to $112.80 value)
L.A. GROW! A Sunday of Great Tastes and Community Growth
- The cause: proceeds benefitting the youth-run nonprofit RootDown LA, which focuses on bringing nutrition education and healthy foods to the underserved neighborhoods of South LA
- The vendors: Whole Foods Market, Café Gratitude, Gjelina, Kye’s Montana, The Pot, Jardesca, Angel City Brewery, Beer Belly, Lagunitas, REBBL, City of LA Stormwater program, Community Healing Garden, Farm Fresh To You, Food Forward, Kiss The Ground, LASAN, SLOLA, and more.
- The dinner: a three-course meal served family style with seasonal vegetables and fruits
- The chefs: professionals from Jennie Cook’s Plant Based Parties and RootDown LA
- The music: tunes from the bluegrass trio Triple Chicken Foot and KCSN’s DJ Adam Ferrick
3790 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010