What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see La India Yuridia, starting from $37
- Seating: reserved floor (rows 11–19) or reserved rear floor (rows E–N)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
La India Yuridia
- The Character: Portrayed by comedian Perla Yuridia, La India Yuridia dresses in a traditional—though flashy—folk getup and spouts wisdom about women’s issues and household foibles. In her comedic Spanish-language lectures, she defies any backward stereotypes to become a selfless, “100% feminista” champion and protector of women.
- The Inspiration: La India María (played by María Elena Velasco), a hugely popular fictional character who appeared in Mexican films and TV series over 40 years. The original portrayal was that of a hapless indigenous woman who, though troubled by racism and classism, always wins out due to her hilarious good nature.
- The Topics: Audiences might laugh out loud as La India Yuridia rants about making tamales, bras, cellulite, the beauty salon, and crazy children, perhaps reminding them of their own mothers along the way.
The Fine Print