- $24 for one ticket to La Ley (up to $47.87 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout
- Who they are: a Chilean rock band with a history that dates back to 1987
- Their sound: a fusion of alternative, pop, and roots rock
- Their accolades: multiple, including one Grammy Award and two Latin Grammy Awards
- Their hits: “Dia Cero” and “El Duelo,” both of which can be heard on 1995’s best-selling Invisible
The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.