What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket to La Ley (up to $47.87 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout
- Who they are: a Chilean rock band with a history that dates back to 1987
- Their sound: a fusion of alternative, pop, and roots rock
- Their accolades: multiple, including one Grammy Award and two Latin Grammy Awards
- Their hits: “Dia Cero” and “El Duelo,” both of which can be heard on 1995’s best-selling Invisible
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Fillmore Charlotte. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.