What You'll Get
- $48.33 for one G-Pass to see La Salsa de Ayer Hoy y Siempre VI (up to $96.66 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Seating: sections 104–106
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
La Salsa de Ayer Hoy y Siempre VI
- La Salsa de Ayer: trombonist Willie Colón was signed at 15, bassist Oscar D’León used to get in trouble for playing rhythms in class, and La India was a founding member of freestyle act TKA
- La Salsa de Hoy: all three artists have released albums in the past two years
- La Salsa de Siempre: Colón ensures his legacy through social activisim, La India recently resigned with her record label Top Stop Music, and every March 15 in New York City has been celebrated as Oscar D’León Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Bayou Music Center on 4/11/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.