- One ticket to see La Soirée
- When: December 19—February 2
- Where: Union Square Theatre
- Seating: ringside
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $49 for Sunday–Thursday showtimes (up to an $86.95 value)
- $55 for Friday and Saturday showtimes (up to a $96.95 value)<p>
Hailed by [_The Guardian_](http://gr.pn/LlJnGw) as a "sassy, delinquent thrill" that leaves audiences "dizzy with pleasure," La Soirée inhabits its own universe at the border between neoburlesque, circus, and cabaret. That universe plays home to some colorful denizens. The English Gents, for instance, strip down to bowler hats and Union Jack briefs while balancing atop each other's heads, among other feats of body strength and upper-lip stiffness. Captain Frodo prefers to slither through the heads of tennis racquets—and that's not even getting to the sundry sword-swallowers, leather-clad jugglers, dancing puppets, and drag-diva baritones.
[Time Out New York](http://gr.pn/19hVjaO) praised La Soirée's ability to find the seductive edge to even its most off-kilter acts, not the least of which involves a bathtub, a flexible man in tight jeans, and a rubber duck. A number of the acts had their inception in The Spiegeltent's 2006 spectacular, Absinthe, and much of the globe-spanning cast hails from the Olivier-winning _La Clique_. During each show, La Soirée's mastermind and ringmaster Brett Haylock helps chart a course through the phantasmagoric fun, directing eyes to each virtuosic dancer hula-hooping and clumsy audience member falling down.