- One G-Pass to Ladies Night Out Vol. 3 feat. Ginuwine
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Save Mart Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29.75 for sections 101–107 or 125–126 (up to $39.80 value)
- $37.75 for floor 6 or 8, sections 108–110, or 122–124 (up to $50.65 value)
- $45.75 for floor 3, 4, or 5, or section 111 or 121 (up to $62.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ladies Night Out Vol. 3 feat. Ginuwine
- Ginuwine: with a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Recently, Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Frankie J: this freestyle singer, who was a member of Latin music group Kumbia Kings, lends his bilingual pipes to songs in both English and Spanish, including “Don’t Wanna Try” and “Obsession (No Es Amor),” which hit no. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart
- Sir Mix-A-Lot: the world knows him for his ubiquitous ’90s hit and Grammy-winning song, “Baby Got Back,” while fans know him for his six funk-filled studio albums and appearances on everything from The Simpsons to Grand Theft Auto IV
- Silk: Atlanta R&B act who burst onto the scene in 1992 with their debut album, Lose Control, which pulsed with the hits “Freak Me” and “Happy Days”
- Next: the Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey”