All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this deal.
- One ticket to Ladies Night Out, Volume 2
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Stockton Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $14.50 for upper level ends (up to a $30.30 value)
- $19.50 for upper or lower level (up to a $41.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Ladies Night Out, Volume 2
- Who’s seducing the ladies this time around: 112, Ginuwine, Jagged Edge, J. Holiday, H-Town
- How you know 112: from hits such as “Only You” and “Anywhere,” as well as their Grammy-winning vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You”
- Their other Grammy nod: the single “Peaches & Cream” was nominated in 2002
- How you know Ginuwine: “Pony,” “Differences,” and “What Could Have Been”
- How you know “Pony”: Channing Tatum’s big number in Magic Mike, the song Truman played during his presidential acceptance speech
- How you know Jagged Edge: from the Grammy-nominated jam “Where the Party At”
- How you know Jagged Edge is all about monogamy: their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- How you know J. Holiday: you listened to the mega-hit “Bed”
- H-Town’s signature song and reason they’re terrible at sneaking up on people: “Knockin’ Da Boots” <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stockton Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Stockton Arena's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.