R&B crooners perform a slew of hits such as “No Diggity,” “Savage,” and “Must Be Nice”
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
How This Voucher Works: Following purchase, your voucher will be in your account. You may redeem it via the mobile app when you enter the venue or print it out in advance. Use this to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ladies Night Out
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine before scoring solo hits such as “Please Don’t Go” and “Sex Music.” His latest release, Savage, features the lead single “When We,” which hit No. 1 on the Billboard Adult R&B Songs chart.
- Lyfe Jennings: This R&B artist’s confessional tenor is matched only by his fluency in guitar, bass, and piano, a combination that’s earned the attention of collaborators Lil Wayne and Trina. Songs such as “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” and “Let’s Stay Together” are as likely to start dance parties as they are to transform your eyes into cartoon hearts.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.