- $88 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 202 or 213 (up to $120.25 value)
- $88 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 203 or 212 (up to $120.25 value)
- $111 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 102 or 109 (up to $152.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ladies Night R&B Super Jam
- Jodeci: Two sets of brothers, collectively nicknamed “The Bad Boys of R&B,” first began altering the scene with their 1991 debut, Forever My Lady, which sold more than 3 million copies and earned them a reputation for innovation. Their smoldering mashup of R&B, New Jack swing, and soul is just as relevant today, though, as proven by 2015’s The Past, The Present, The Future, their first album in 20 years.
- El DeBarge: As the lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, this captivating falsetto unleashed hits such as “Rhythm of the Night;” as a successful solo artist, he scored again with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
- Faith Evans: She’s recorded three solo albums, was the first woman to sign to Puff Daddy’s label, and scored a Grammy for her lead vocal on “I’ll Be Missing You.” Now, this powerhouse crooner executive produces R&B Divas and will soon be heard on The King & I, a posthumous Notorious B.I.G. album.
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Also Appearing: The Lox | Carl Thomas | Total | Black Lox