What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass to Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour with Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt (up to $39.47 value)
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour
- Number of bandmates in Lady Antebellum: 3
- Number of ladies: 1—lead singer Hillary Scott
- The year they hit the big time: 2009, when their song “I Run to You” became their first #1 hit
- What set their second #1 hit “Need You Now” apart: it was a crossover success, landing on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, the Hot Adult Contemporary chart, and inside everyone’s minds
- What sets them apart: they infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop
- What that sound has earned them: oodles of accolades, including 7 Grammy awards, 9 American Country Awards, and 8 Academy of Country Music awards
- What Hillary Scott said about their latest album, 747: “We are pushing ourselves as a band and as songwriters…taking ourselves out of our comfort zone and not taking ourselves too seriously. There’s an urgency and an energy to it that we’ve never released before.”
- Opening acts: Grammy-nominated, multi-instrumental (he can play more than 30) songwriter Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt, the voice behind the hit “Leave the Night On”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person.Use for admission at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on 5/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.