- $24 for one G-Pass to Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour with Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt (up to $39.47 value)
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lady Antebellum: Wheels Up 2015 Tour
- Number of bandmates in Lady Antebellum: 3
- Number of ladies: 1—lead singer Hillary Scott
- The year they hit the big time: 2009, when their song “I Run to You” became their first #1 hit
- What set their second #1 hit “Need You Now” apart: it was a crossover success, landing on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, the Hot Adult Contemporary chart, and inside everyone’s minds
- What sets them apart: they infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop
- What that sound has earned them: oodles of accolades, including 7 Grammy awards, 9 American Country Awards, and 8 Academy of Country Music awards
- What Hillary Scott said about their latest album, 747: “We are pushing ourselves as a band and as songwriters…taking ourselves out of our comfort zone and not taking ourselves too seriously. There’s an urgency and an energy to it that we’ve never released before.”
- Opening acts: Grammy-nominated, multi-instrumental (he can play more than 30) songwriter Hunter Hayes and Sam Hunt, the voice behind the hit “Leave the Night On”