What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Lady Antebellum, starting from $20
- Seating Options: General Admission Lawn or 200-Level
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lady Antebellum with Kelsea Ballerini and Brett Young
- The year they hit the big time: 2009, when their song “I Run to You” became their first #1 hit
- What set their second No. 1 hit “Need You Now” apart: it was a crossover success, landing on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, and the Hot Adult Contemporary chart
- What sets them apart: they infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop
- What that sound has earned them: oodles of accolades, including 7 Grammy Awards, 9 American Country Awards, and 8 Academy of Country Music Awards
- What Hillary Scott said about their upcoming album, Heart Break: “It’s all about those personal growths everyone goes through, and it was liberating to get back in the studio with Charles and Dave to intertwine those feelings into the recording process. … I feel like we’ve reemerged stronger than ever.”
- Opening acts: singer-songwriters Kelsea Ballerini, nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammys, CMAs, and iHeartRadio Music Awards, and Brett Young, the voice behind the hit single “Sleep Without You”
The Fine Print