- $36 for one G-Pass for gallery-level general-admission standing (up to $64.81 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for floor-level general-admission standing (up to $88.21 value)
- View the seating chart
- Click here for a Chase Rice concert
- Click here for an Alabama concert
- Click here for a Justin Moore concert
- Click here for a Dwight Yoakam concert
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of bandmates in Lady Antebellum: 3
- Number of ladies: 1—lead singer Hillary Scott
- The year they hit the big time: 2009, when their song “I Run to You” became their first #1 hit
- What set their second #1 hit “Need You Now” apart: it was a crossover success, landing on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart, Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, the Hot Adult Contemporary chart, and inside everyone’s minds
- What sets them apart: they infuse their country with a sprinkle of soul and pop
- What that sound has earned them: oodles of accolades, including 7 Grammy awards, 9 American Country Awards, and 8 Academy of Country Music awards
- What Hillary Scott said about their latest album, 747: “We are pushing ourselves as a band and as songwriters…taking ourselves out of our comfort zone and not taking ourselves too seriously. There’s an urgency and an energy to it that we’ve never released before.”
- The event is part of Boots on the Boulevard, a series of live country music performances during the national rodeo championships in Las Vegas.