What You'll Get
- $159 for one general-admission rooftop ticket (up to $195.51 value)
- All-inclusive: food, beer, wine and soft drinks included.
- Note: a clear view of the stage is not guaranteed, and sound quality is subject to seating
- Lady Gaga is: An artist who needs no introduction, a powerhouse singer who puts lip-synchers to shame, a songwriter seemingly incapable of writing a song that doesn’t stick in your head for life, a fashion icon beyond comparison, and perhaps an alien from whatever planet David Bowie came from.
- Lady Gaga’s accolades: Besides being one of the best-selling musicians of all time (with global album and single sales of 27 million and 146 million respectively), Gaga has scored six Grammy Awards, twelve Guinness World Records, three Brit Awards, and was named Billboard’s “Woman of the Year” of 2015.
- The hits that make fans go gaga: “Bad Romance,” “Poker Face,” “Born This Way,” “Perfect Illusion,” “The Edge of Glory,” “Alejandro,” “Million Reasons,” and more
- What to expect: A career-spanning set that encompasses all the hits from The Fame through her latest chartbuster, Joanne, packed with Gaga’s trademark jaw-dropping choreography, daredevil theatrics, outlandish costume changes, and outta-the-park vocals.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ to drink. Due to renovations, seats have obstructed views. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.