What You'll Get
- $100 for one ticket to Justice Is Served presented by LAF Chicago (up to $150 value)
- When: Friday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Tortoise Club
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Justice Is Served
- The Event: a food and beverage extravaganza with a buffet, passed hors d’oeuvres, premium cocktails from an open bar, and live entertainment
- The Cause: LAF Chicago, a 40-year old organization that provides free legal assistance to Cook County residents living in poverty
- The Organizers: LAF YPB, or Young Professionals Board, a group which coordinates regular fundraisers and social events for LAF Chicago
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Tortoise Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LAF's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must be 21+ with ID to enter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.