- One G-Pass to the Laid Back Festival featuring The Gregg Allman Band, The Doobie Brothers, Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers, Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band, City of the Sun
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount seating in section 2, 4L, 14R, or 16, rows AA–XX (up to $41.25 value)
- $30 for seating in section 2, 4L, 6L, 12R, 14L, 14R, or 16, rows AA–XX (up to $41.25 value)
- $30 for seating in section 1, 3L, 13R, or 15, rows L–T (up to $54.25 value)
- $35 for seating in section 6R, 8L, 8R, 10R or 12L, rows AA-LL (up to $54.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Laid Back Festival
- A celebration of both music and food, the festival will feature more than 20 regional restaurants, wineries, and breweries
- Gregg Allman Band: The founding member of The Allman Brothers Band lets his hair down even further in a set of bluesy, Southern rock stompers such as “Midnight Rider” and “Whipping Post.”
- The Doobie Brothers: Pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies have earned the legendary group four Grammys, a slot in the Vocal Hall of Fame, and record sales that top 40 million—not a number that’s surprising, when you consider that their hits include “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” and “Listen to the Music.”
- Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers: The pianist and songwriter, whose single “The Way It Is” went multi-platinum, goes well beyond piano-driven rock in his highly improvisational live shows. As he put it himself: “I think of my songs as living beings that evolve and change and grow through the years.”
- Also appearing: Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band | City of the Sun