What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $53.60 value)
- $35 for one ticket in rows 32–47 (up to $76.75 value)
- $50 for one ticket in rows 14–31 (up to $99.45 value)
- $60 for one ticket in rows 2–13 (up to $123.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer-songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a nine-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band: Also known as Jai Johanny Johanson, Jaimoe was one of the founding members of The Allman Brothers Band and still plays with the southern rockers. Before that, he toured with Sam & Dave and played with Otis Redding—influences that clearly appear in the jazzy blend of his offshoot collective.
- Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real: Lukas Nelson—the son of Willie—fronts a neo-outlaw group that acted as a backing band for Neil Young and can be heard on his 2015 release The Monsanto Years
- Also performing: Ben Rector | The London Souls | Quaker City Night Hawks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.