What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass for mezzanine sections 19–25 (up to $28.25 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for orchestra section G or H (up to $64.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Laid Back Fest
- Gregg Allman: The founding member of The Allman Brothers Band lets his hair down even further in a set of bluesy, southern-rock stompers such as “Midnight Rider” and “Whipping Post.”
- Doobie Brothers: Pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies have earned this legendary group four Grammys, a slot in the Vocal Hall of Fame, and record sales that top 40 million—not a number that’s surprising, when you consider that their hits include “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” and “Listen to the Music.”
- Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers: The pianist and songwriter whose single “The Way It Is” went multi-platinum goes well beyond piano-driven rock in his highly improvisational live shows. As he put it himself: “I think of my songs as living beings that evolve and change and grow through the years.”
- Bernie Williams: If Bernie looks familiar, it could be because he’s a Gold Glove Award–winning, five-time MLB All-Star who played with The Yankees, or because he’s a celebrated classical guitar player. This Renaissance man’s first jazz-Latin fusion album, The Journey Within, earned him a Latin Grammy nomination, and his second, Moving Forward, features guest appearances by Jon Secada and Bruce Springsteen.
- Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band: Also known as Jai Johanny Johanson, Jaimoe was one of the founding members of The Allman Brothers Band and still plays with the southern rockers. Before that, he toured with Sam & Dave and played with Otis Redding—influences that clearly appear in the jazzy blend of his offshoot collective.
- Also Appearing: City of the Sun | Lara Johnston | Ruthie Collins
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.