What You'll Get
General Admission Lawn:
- $20 for one super early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $45.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $45.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $45.60 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows SS–ZZ of section 201, rows XX–GGG of section 202, rows TT–CCC of section 206, or rows NN–VV of section 207 (up to $51.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Laid Back Fest
- Gregg Allman: The founding member of The Allman Brothers Band lets his hair down even further in a set of bluesy, southern-rock stompers such as “Midnight Rider” and “Whipping Post.”
- ZZ Top: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and legendary Texans Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill, and Frank Beard deliver blues-seared, buzzsawing riffs on ’70s boogie-rock definers such as “Tush,” “La Grange,” and “Legs.”
- Blackberry Smoke: Carriers of the southern-rock torch, these cohorts of the Zac Brown Band have built a devoted following thanks to their penchant for jam-heavy live shows and hits such as “Up in Smoke.”
- Michelle Malone: This “raucous and jubilant” (Rolling Stone) Atlanta favorite, who’s “equal parts…guitar slinger and sweet songstress” (Guitar World ), has collaborated with everyone from John Mayer and the Indigo Girls to Justin Vernon of Bon Iver. Fun fact: the game Magic: The Gathering was named in part after her song “The Gathering.”
- Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band: Also known as Jai Johanny Johanson, Jaimoe was one of the founding members of The Allman Brothers Band and still plays with the southern rockers. Before that, he toured with Sam & Dave and played with Otis Redding—influences that clearly appear in the jazzy blend of his offshoot collective.
- Also Appearing: Kevn Kinney (formerly of Drivin’ n’ Cryin’) | Gabriel Kelley
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.