What You'll Get
- $90 for one general-admission ticket to the festival and the VIP White Gala (up to $128.59 value)
- $60 for one general-admission ticket to the festival and a Sunday gospel brunch (up to $86.39 value)
Dates and Times
- The VIP White Gala takes place on Friday, July 8, at 6:30 p.m.
- The Lake Arbor Jazz Festival takes place on Saturday, July 9, at 12 p.m.
- The gospel brunch takes place on Sunday, July 10, at 1 p.m.
Lake Arbor Jazz Festival
- The Event: Recognized as one of the region’s premier jazz events, the Lake Arbor Jazz Festival is returning to beautiful Lake Arbor in Mitchellville for four days of non-stop contemporary and traditional jazz music featuring some of the DMV’s and the nation’s finest jazz and R&B groups.
- The Talent: Art Sherrod, Jr., Elan Trotman, Brian Simpson, Althea Rene, Brian Lenair, Phaze II, and many more will be performing.
- The Goods: Satisfy your hunger with delicious food from over than 10 food vendors, pick up wares from more than 50 art, jewelry, clothing and merchandise vendors, and sip your favorite wine or beer at the Lake Arbor Jazz Festival Wine Lounge.
- The Gala: Guests wearing classy all-white attire gather for dinner and an evening of entertainment, featuring violinist and vocalist Kendall Isadore as well as saxophonist Euge Groove.
- The Brunch: Billboard-topping saxophonist Jackiem Joyner and BET’s Sunday Best winner Y’Anna Crawley play while guests chow down on a plated brunch.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2016. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Classy all-white attire suggested for gala. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.