Much like the New Deal, free refills, and ownership of the moon, baseball helped make America the great nation it is today. Salute our national pastime with today’s GrouponLive deal: for $14, you get a Lake County Captains baseball outing for two at Classic Park in Eastlake (a $33.50 total value).
- Each baseball outing includes:
- Two reserved box-seat tickets (an $18 value)
- Two hot dogs (a $5.50 value)
- Two sodas (a $10 value).
- Choose from one of the following six games:
- Against the West Michigan Whitecaps on Wednesday, August 31 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Whitecaps on Thursday, September 1 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Whitecaps on Friday, September 2 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Bowling Green Hot Rods on Saturday, September 3 at 7 p.m.
- Against the Hot Rods on Sunday, September 4 at 1 p.m.
- Against the Hot Rods on Monday, September 5 at 1 p.m.
The Captains—the Class-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians and 2010 champions of the Midwest League—entertain appreciators of America's favorite pastime by loading bases and whaling pitched spheroids into oblivion. Two reserved tickets located in the box section boast the best of the ballpark's 6,150 perches with unobstructed views of the field and kiss-cam operator. Take advantage of special promotions, including a team card-set giveaway on both September 3 and September 4 and Halloween Night on August 31, where fans are encouraged to paint their faces or dress up as giant kernels of crackerjack. Fireworks on September 2 and September 3 use exploding colors to illuminate the sky and serious game faces alike.
Although Lake County Captains sometimes feature promotions, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Lake County Captains
Like many minor league teams, the Lake County Captains Professional Baseball Club didn't start out with their current name or even in their current state. The Columbus (GA) Indians were founded in 1991, and a year later, they became the RedStixx. It wasn't until 2003 that the franchise moved to Eastlake, Ohio, where they adopted the Captains moniker and caught their first bluegill. That same year, the newly established Captains opened Classic Park, the 6,150-seat facility that mixes nostalgic charm with modern features.
35300 Vine St.
Eastlake, Ohio 44095Get Directions