- Lake County Captains minor-league baseball game
- Where: Classic Park
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $14 for one reserved seat and a food-and-drink package ($19 value)
- $48 for four reserved seats and a food-and-drink package ($76 value)
Each option includes chips, a fountain soda, and a choice of hamburger or hot dog for each person ($9 value per person). Captains games are designed with the whole family in mind, with attendees of all ages able to have fun enjoying the affordable games and food & beverage options. For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Bowling Green Hot Rods on Sunday, April 12, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Hot Rods on Monday, April 13, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Hot Rods on Tuesday, April 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the West Michigan Whitecaps on Wednesday, April 15, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Whitecaps on Thursday, April 16, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Whitecaps on Friday, April 17, at 6:30 p.m.
Lake County Captains
Like many minor league teams, the Lake County Captains Professional Baseball Club didn't start out with their current name or even in their current state. The Columbus (GA) Indians were founded in 1991, and a year later, they became the RedStixx. It wasn't until 2003 that the franchise moved to Eastlake, Ohio, where they adopted the Captains moniker and caught their first bluegill. That same year, the newly established Captains opened Classic Park, the 6,150-seat facility that mixes nostalgic charm with modern features.