Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Lake Erie Monsters hockey game
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $22 for premium seating in rows 2–3 (a $45 value)
- $16 for sideline straight or club seating (a $32 value)
- $12 for lower level corner seating (a $26 value)
Choose from the following games and dates:
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Friday, December 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Saturday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Saturday, December 20, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the first two months of the 2014-15 regular season behind them, the Monsters are hovering around .500 in a competitive division. With several down-to-the-wire losses that could have easily gone the other way, their record doesn’t reflect their competitive level of play and ability to carve their names in cursive onto the ice while skating. For head coach Dean Chynoweth to start seeing some of these close games fall into the win column, he’ll look to get more offensive output from left-winger Michael Schumacher and center Colin Smith, whose 13 points apiece lead the team. They’ll have some good chances on December 12 and 13, when the Monsters look to avenge an overtime loss to Rockford from back in November, and on December 20, when they continue a close series with Grand Rapids.
Lake Erie Monsters
An AHL affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Lake Erie Monsters began as the Utah Grizzlies in 2001 before migrating to Cleveland in 2007. After the team clinched its first playoff berth in 2011, the subsequent season drew record crowds to Quicken Loans Arena, where fans' screams bounce off the rafters to form classic jock-jam echoes.