Conductors got their name by both guiding orchestras and wielding copper batons that deflect lightning away from the brass section. Behold an electrifying performance with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see a concert in the Lake Tahoe SummerFest Concert Series
- When: select dates, August 2–18
- Where: Sierra Nevada College
- Seating: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view performance dates and times.
- $25 for two tickets in the upper orchestra section (up to a $53 value)
- $45 for two tickets in the middle orchestra section (up to a $103 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Lake Tahoe SummerFest Concert Series
- For an operatic concert that starts with Mozart, ends with Beethoven, and journeys through a cycle of love in the middle, see Frederica von Stade, mezzo-soprano
- To hear von Stade and Maestro Joel Revsen paint a sonic picture of Paris, see Frederica von Stade, the Impressionist and the Romantics
- For musical re-tellings of Shakespearean tales and Dead Man Walking, see Family Concert Sunday: Frederica von Stade
- For four strings, 88 keys, two musicians, 20 fingernails, and a performance of Mendelssohn's double concerto, see Jennifer Koh & Benjamin Hochman
- For a Tchaikovsky quartet that made Tolstoy weep and brought Helen Keller to tears when she felt it through a tabletop's vibration, see Around the World with Stellar Musicians
- For a jaunt through the woods with Prokofiev's Peter and the Wolf, see Family Concert: Jennifer Koh
- To hear soloist Chris Brubeck play the work of composer Chris Brubeck in front of their biggest fan, Chris Brubeck, see Chris Brubeck, Meredith Clark, Demarre McGill
- For an octet of strings and winds playing a piece Schubert wrote before turning 25, see Chamber Music Concert: Two Glories of Vienna
- For a trombone telling of a Mark Twain's “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County,” featuring a composition by Chris Brubeck, see Family Concert: Chris Brubeck, featured composer