What You'll Get
- Lake Worth Reggae Fest 2014
- When: Friday, April 11, at 5 p.m.; Saturday, April 12, at noon; and Sunday, April 13, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Bryant Park
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- $15 for one weekend pass (up to $25 value)
- $30 for two weekend passes (up to $50 value)
- $60 for four weekend passes (up to $100 value)
Lake Worth Reggae Fest 2014
- The Supervillians: Friday’s headliner
- Their sound: reggae fresh from Florida; sinister monologues threatening to blow up the moon
- Where you’ve seen them: on tour with Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Fishbone, and Inner Circle
- Between sets: dine on Caribbean specialties
- Collie Buddz: Saturday’s centerpiece
- His circuitous path to US success: born in New Orleans but raised in Bermuda, his first single “Come Around” charted first in the UK, hit it big in Jamaica, and then caught the ear of Busta Rhymes
- How Allmusic.com described his breakout single: “instantly infectious and gloriously speaker-rumbling”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bryant Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.