- $24 for one ticket to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (up to $45 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 24, at 1 p.m.
- Where: The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra rear
- Door time: noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the stop-motion TV classic, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer chronicles the Christmas icon’s decision to run away from home by transporting the same the story and aesthetic to the stage—amped up by a few dance numbers, of course. Wandering through the snow-covered North Pole, Rudolph eventually runs into Hermey the elf, an aspiring dentist who has also run away from ridicule. Together these two stumble on Yukon Cornelius, Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster, and the Clauses, weaving a tale of adventure and humor for audiences of all ages. Through trial and tribulation, the characters learn to embrace their strengths, accept their differences, appreciate their friendship, and embrace the survivalist lifestyle.