What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket to the Grits and Glamour Tour with Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Friday, January 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra rear
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Grits and Glamour Tour with Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan
- How Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan met: as children, backstage at the Grand Ole Opry
- How two kids get backstage at the Grand Ole Opry: with a trench coat and cowboy hat, or by being the daughters of country legends Mel Tillis and George Morgan
- When their offspring became stars in their own right: in the ’90s with singles such as Tillis’ “Mi Vida Loca” and Morgan’s “Something in Red”
- When they hit upon the brilliant idea of touring together: in 2009 with the first iteration of the Grits and Glamour Tour
- What came out of that: besides millions of satisfied fans, their first collaborative album—2013’s Dos Divas—and its lead single, “I Know What You Did Last Night”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/16 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at X. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Lakeland Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.