- $24 for one ticket to see Yakov Smirnoff (up to $40.50 value)
- When: Thursday, January 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Lakeland Center’s Youkey Theatre
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Yakov Smirnoff began performing standup in the US in the late ’70s, and by 1988 he was the featured entertainer at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner. Not bad for a man who spent most of his time reminiscing about the Soviet Union. Deftly masking multilayered wordplay and surprisingly thoughtful deconstructions of society behind a wry smile, Smirnoff punctuates each punchline with an unmistakeable gasping laugh. Now that the Cold War has melted, he has moved on to more timeless topics—differences between men and women, family life, and how popular he is in bars that serve vodka.