- $17 for one ticket to see Classic Albums Live featuring The Eagles’ Hotel California (up to $34.50 value)
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Classic Albums Live featuring The Eagles’ Hotel California
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Its triumphs: selling 32 million copies worldwide, winning two Grammys, playing in a continuous loop at every hotel lobby in California
- Its thesis: a dissection of American materialism, decadence, and the toll it takes on our humanity
- Its songs: the crash-and-burn narrative of “Life in the Fast Lane,” the crumbling relationship of “Wasted Time,” and the Grammy-winning “Hotel California,” which landed at 49 on Rolling Stone’s “The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time” thanks to Don Felder’s Mexican-inspired guitar lick and Don Henley’s metaphorical lyrics
701 W Lime St.
Lakeland, FL 33815