Seeing a tribute band can be like going back in time, but without the obligation to capture history's greatest criminals. Make memories, not enemies with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16.75 for one ticket to Classic Albums Live Presents Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronicle (up to $33.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at the Lakeland Center
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
Classic Albums Live Presents Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronicle
- The concept: virtuosic musicians re-creating a classic-rock album note for note
- The album: Chronicle, Vol. 1, also known as Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits
- The legacy: it’s CCR’s best-selling record, having gone platinum eight times in the wake of its 1976 release
- The praise: it was ranked 59 on Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, a rare feat for a compilation album
- What you’ll hear: literally all of CCR’s charted hits, as Chronicle contains every single one
- Including: “Proud Mary,” “Bad Moon Rising,” “Down On the Corner,” and “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”
- Those most likely to enjoy the concert: die-hard CCR fans, die-easy swamp-rock fans, most people with ears
The Lakeland Center
It’s almost easier to count who hasn’t played at the Lakeland Center than who has. Since the all-purpose venue opened in 1974, its many halls have seen such stars as Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Seinfeld, Prince, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, and Kathy Gifford. Besides the top-tier lineup of music and comedy acts, The Lakeland Center also hosts theatrical productions, conventions and festivals, and seasonal ice skating for all ages.
98% of 318 customers recommend
“Beautiful theatres with great seating.”
“Great location easy to find. Beautiful facility.”
“Harry's restaurant in lakeland is a very good pre show venue but get there early”