What You'll Get
- $32 for one ticket to The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015 (up to $63.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra, section 1 or 5
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Very Best of Celtic Thunder Tour 2015
- How Celtic Thunder rolls: with a lilting rumble of five harmonious male voices, backed by a band of traditional Irish instrumentalists on an extravagant stage
- Their debut: at the Helix in Dublin in 2007
- Two years later: they’d topped Billboard’s World Albums chart and dominated ITunes World Album downloads in the U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Where you’ve seen them: on their numerous public television specials, performing at The White House and the Pentagon, and in those dreams where you eat the mythical Salmon of Knowledge’s iPod
- What makes this tour the very best: the vocalists will perform the most popular songs from their catalogue
- Ballads and jigs you’ll likely hear: “Heartland,” “Galway Girl,” the signature anthem “Ireland’s Call,” plus solo hits from the principal singers such as “Danny Boy” and “The Dutchman”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Youkey Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Lakeland Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.