All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $17 for orchestra seating (up to $34.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Classic Albums Live: The Eagles Greatest Hits
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The mastermind: Toronto’s Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The album: the Eagles’s first best-of collection, Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)
- Its triumphs: with more than 29 million copies sold in the US and 42 million sold internationally, it once tied Michael Jackson’s Thriller as the best-selling album of all time
- Fun fact: upon its release, “Tequila Sunrise” was the only single that hadn’t charted, and “Desperado” hadn’t been released as an A-side single at all
- Its songs: kicking off with Glenn Frey’s load-loosening “Take It Easy,” the album shuffles to the falsetto-steered “Witchy Woman” before heading off into the sunset with “Desperado,” only to return with the slinky “One of These Nights” and the tender harmony-sandwich conclusion of “Best of My Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.