Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 to See Classic Albums Live presents Stevie Ray Vaughan's Texas Flood (up to a $31.50 value)
- When: Thursday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–5
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Classic Albums Live Presents Stevie Ray Vaughan
“Note for Note, Cut for Cut.” The classically trained musicians of Classic Albums Live strive to live up to this motto, whether replicating the music of The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, or Queen. On June 20, the troupe rips the shrink-wrap off Stevie Ray Vaughan's 1983 debut, Texas Flood, for an evening of searing and soothing blues-rock. As most fans know, imitating SRV's six-string strut and three extra pinky fingers is a near-impossible task. Yet Classic Albums Live pulls it off, along with nailing the full-tilt boogie of Vaughan's backing band, Double Trouble. From the opening attack of "Love Struck Baby" through the surf-rock instrumental shuffle of the closing track, "Lenny," the concert is a treat for any fan who never got to see Stevie Ray Vaughan play before his premature demise in 1990.