- One all-inclusive rooftop ticket to view a Foo Fighters’ concert on Wrigley Field
- Includes wine, beer, and a 3-course, chef-inspired meal
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Lakeview Baseball Club
- Seating: general-admission rooftop seating
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Make sure you select the lowest-priced option before making your purchase. As each option sells out, the buy price will go up.
- $149 for an all-inclusive package for purchasers 1–50 (up to $216.51 value)
- $159 for an all-inclusive package for purchasers 51–100 (up to $216.51 value)
- $169 for an all-inclusive package for purchasers 101–150 (up to $216.51 value)
- How you know the Foo Fighters: you walked by a radio during the 1990s or 2000s
- How you know frontman Dave Grohl: as the former drummer of Nirvana, but also as the singer of “Learn to Fly,” “Everlong,” “Best of You,” and “The Pretender”
- Their sound: old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll with a classic quiet verse/loud chorus/silent jazz breakdown sound
- How the Foo Fighters almost never happened: After Nirvana’s career was cut short, Grohl nearly took a gig as the drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
- How that decision paid off: with 11 Grammys, 10 chart-topping singles, and a top-10 placement for nearly all the band’s studio albums
- The Foo Fighters’ newest project: the 2014 album Sonic Highways, which absorbed the musical history of eight American cities as it was recorded over the course of a combination road trip and HBO documentary