- One rooftop ticket to Billy Joel’s Wrigley Field concert, including food and drink
- When: Thursday, August 27, at 8 p.m
- Where: Lakeview Baseball Club at Wrigley Field
- General admission
- Doors open and food and drink service begins at 7:30 p.m. (prompt arrival recommended)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the food and drink menu.
- $99 for one ticket (up to $143.66 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $109 for one ticket (up to $143.66 value)
- Some stats on Joel’s imaginary baseball card: sixth best-selling recording artist and third best-selling solo artist of all time; 150 million albums sold; six Grammys (including a Grammy Legend Award); 33 Top 40 hits
- Size that card would need to be to reflect all his achievements: big enough to require Wrigley Field’s tarp crew to transport it
- Why he’s returning to Wrigley Field: He sold it out the last three times he played, audiences are still in the mood for his melodies, and he’s still got them feeling all right.
- What’s extra special about this appearance: He’s the only artist to ever play the friendly confines four times, and the Cubs will be flying a specially designed Billy Joel flag across 28 flagpoles to commemorative the occasion.
- Hits you’re likely to hear: “Piano Man,” “Uptown Girl,” “Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song),” and perhaps some surprising covers (he performed AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” last season)