- Tickets to see Lakewood Panthers basketball
- Where: Pierce Community College
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two tickets to any home game during the 2014-15 regular season (a $16 value)
- $15 for four tickets to any home game during the 2014-15 regular season (a $32 value)
- $39 for one season pass, valid for entry for one person to all home games during the 2014-15 season (a $60 value)
- Click here to view the schedule.
The Scouting Report
As defending champions of the American Basketball Association’s Pacific Northwest division, the Lakewood Panthers pounce back onto the court for a fresh season of high-flying hoops. The 2014-15 campaign tips off on November 1 against the Vancouver Ballohollics and ends in late March when all the basketballs turn back into pumpkins. A year ago, shooting guard Willie Causey marked his territory as the team’s biggest offensive threat, leading all Panthers scorers with 16 points per game. Causey was also potent from beyond the arc, draining nearly three three-pointers per game.
Though they compete as part of the American Basketball Association’s Pacific Northwest division, the Lakewood Panthers fill their roster with players from across the United States. Sure, some members of the team call Washington home; but others come from as far as New York, Louisiana, and Georgia. They come together as Panthers under the stewardship of team owner David Williams, a U.S. Army retiree and former assistant coach of the ABA’s Seattle Mountaineers. More than anything, the Panthers strive to be a contributing member of the community. Instead of running around the neighborhood setting picks for the mailman, the team’s players accomplish that by connecting with locals and running camps for young hoopsters.