What You'll Get
- $39.50 for one G-Pass for mezzanine (rows 31–33) or dress circle (rows 1–20) (up to $69.50 value)
- $49.50 for one G-Pass for orchestra (rows 10–25) or mezzanine (rows 26–30) (up to $79.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lamb of God
- How they’ve been described: death metal, speed metal, and groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”)
- Rare accomplishments for a band this punishing: major-label success and a Grammy nomination for their album Sacrament
- Their latest: VII: Sturm und Drang, which ruminates on frontman Randy Blythe’s recent prison sentence on tracks including “Still Echoes,” about the notorious Prague prison he occupied, and “512,” his cell number there.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.