All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 110-112 (up to $37.50 value)
- $25.71 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104-109 and 113-118 (up to $42.85 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Lamb of God
- How they’ve been described: death metal, speed metal, and groove metal (bassist John Campbell simplifies it as “a punk band that plays heavy metal”)
- Rare accomplishments for a band this punishing: major-label success and a Grammy nomination for their album Sacrament
- Their latest: VII: Sturm und Drang, which ruminates on frontman Randy Blythe’s recent prison sentence on tracks including “Still Echoes,” about the notorious Prague prison he occupied, and “512,” his cell number there.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.