- $29 for one ticket to see Lamb’s Players Theatre presents The 39 Steps (up to $58 value)
- When: January 17–March 2
- Where: Horton Grand Theatre
- Seating: best-available in section A
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Click to view the calendar of performances.<p>
The 39 Steps
Based on Alfred Hitchcock’s iconic film of the same name, Patrick Barlow’s Tony-nominated adaptation of The 39 Steps turns the source material into a farce breathlessly portrayed by a quartet of actors. Extended again, the play’s spy-thriller plot takes a comedic turn as the small cast quickly shifts between multiple characters apiece, with performers often portraying several heroes, villains, or objects in a single scene. As they spout off rapid-fire jokes and puns, the thespians also riff on Hitchcock’s other works, such as Rear Window and Vertigo, as well as his brief career as a silhouette self-portrait artist.<p>
Lamb’s Players Theatre
Since its inception in the early 1970s, Lamb’s Players Theatre has entertained audiences in its two intimate theaters. Whether the nonprofit, artist-run company is producing classic works or original pieces, it focuses on themes such as community, contemporary culture, and spirituality.<p>