Theater challenges audiences by blending the real and the imaginary, much like a neighbor who accuses you of giving her goiters with your brain. Enhance reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to see Lamb's Players Theatre Presents The Foreigner (up to $62 value)
- When: any show, March 14–April 13
- Where: Horton Grand Theatre
- Seating: section A
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the showtimes.
Written by Larry Shue, The Foreigner revolves around two Englishmen: pathologically shy Charlie Baker and gruff staff sergeant Froggy LeSuer. When Froggy is sent to southern Georgia on a military mission, he decides to bring along his extremely timid friend, Charlie, along for the ride, setting the stage for hilariously harrowing experiences involving spilled secrets, good-hearted townsfolk, and accent-driven phonetics battles.
Lamb’s Players Theatre
Since its inception in the early 1970s, Lamb’s Players Theatre has entertained audiences in its two intimate theaters. Whether the nonprofit, artist-run company is producing classic works or original pieces, it focuses on themes such as community, contemporary culture, and spirituality.