What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket with express entry (a $20 value) to the Language of Love Concert Series (up to a $67.23 total value)
- When: Friday, February 27 or Saturday, February 28, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Amos Southend
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Language of Love Concert Series
- Eric Roberson: singer, songwriter, and producer behind slinky neo-soul hits such as “Still” and “Shake Her Hand”
- Bilal: in addition to low-grooving solo material including “Soul Sista” and “Fast Lane,” this R&B crooner has elevated hits by Common, Beyoncé, and Jay-Z with a voice more romantic and elastic than a Stretch Armstrong sitting in a hot tub
- Aaron Camper: rising pop and R&B songwriter breaks hearts with poignant songs such as “Breaking My Heart”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older to attend. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Language of Love NC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.