No-nonsense comedian from TV and film espouses his “Git-R-Done” philosophy and performing all new material from his ‘Remain Seated’ tour
What You'll Get
- Seating: floor or 100 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children ages 2 and older must have a ticket.
- No video or professional cameras allowed.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Larry the Cable Guy
- The actual name of this sleeveless storyteller: Dan Whitney
- His actual profession: standup comedian and host of the home-fried History Channel show Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy
- Where he got his accent, according to an interview with The A.V. Club: “I grew up on a pig farm with nothing but 50- or 60-year-old cow farmers, so I was always able to drop in and out of that accent and that character.”
- His trademark quip: “Git-R-Done”
- His trademark style: classic one-liners, deadpan delivery, a none-too-swift drawl
- Where he’s spread his crude country charm: in films including Witless Protection, Delta Farce, and Cars; onto branded barbecue sauces and beer bread; with a charitable foundation that supports the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
The Fine Print