- One ticket to the Las Vegas Beer and Barrel Project Beach Festival
- When: August 28—30
- Where: Mandalay Bay Beach Resort
$55 for one general-admission festival-only ticket on Saturday, August 29, from 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (up to $80.12 value)
$75 for one day-pass to all hosted seminars on Saturday, August 29, from 1 p.m.—7 p.m. (up to $105.44 value)
$149 for one all-access pass to both of the above events, plus the following (up to $210.94 value):
- Exclusive VIP food and beer pairing event with brewers meet-and-greet on Friday, August 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Hosted brunch and beer pairing on Sunday, August 30, at 9 a.m. at Fleur by Hubert Keller (located within Mandalay Bay Beach Resort)
Las Vegas Beer and Barrel Project Beach Festival
- What to Drink: pours from over 30 breweries and distilleries, including Big Dogs Brewing Co. and Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Where to Learn: at the seminars, where experts lead sessions such as Beer Got Your Tongue (on food pairings), Sour Beers, and Experiencing American Whiskey. Click to view the schedule.
- What to Eat: food from restaurants such as Fleur, Stripsteak and Della’s Kitchen